- If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you accept the preliminary information form and the distance sales agreement.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Regulation on Distance Contracts (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- Shipping charges will be paid by the buyers.
- Each product purchased shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the purchaser provided that it does not exceed the 30-day legal period. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with any documents such as warranty certificate, user manual.
- In the event that the purchase of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of this. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product shall cease.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the delivery of the product, if the credit card that the buyer pays is determined to be unfairly used by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall be responsible for the transportation of the product in question within 3 days. Shall return to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE UNDERSTANDING REASONS:
- If there are force majeure circumstances beyond which the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered within the period, the Buyer shall be notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar product or postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made in cash, it is paid in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days after this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, package torn etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not receive delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, After delivery of goods / services must be carefully protected. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO RETURN:
- RECEIVER; can use the right of withdrawal from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product purchased to him or to the person / organization at the address indicated on the condition that he informs the SELLER through the following contact information.
- SELLER'S RIGHT TO NOTICE NOTICE CONTACT INFORMATION:
DURATION OF THE CAYMA RIGHT:
- If the purchaser has purchased a service, this 14-day period shall commence on the date of contract signing. The right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts that have started to be executed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
- Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the BUYER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the seller shall be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or email to the SELLER within 14 (fourteen) days and the product shall not be used in accordance with the provisions of the ler Products that cannot be used Cay.
USE OF CAYMA RIGHT:
- The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd party or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. The invoices issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
- The return form, the products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, including box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notification to the BUYER and to receive the return within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER's defect or if the refund becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product during the right of withdrawal.
- If the campaign limit amount is reduced by the SELLER due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
STATUTORY STATUS AND LEGAL RESULTS
- If the PURCHASER defaults in the case of payment by credit card, the PURCHASER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest under the credit card agreement with the cardholder bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply legal remedies; and the BUYER agrees that the BUYER will pay the loss and loss incurred due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to any of our ............, ......... bank accounts (TL).
- With our credit cards through our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment facilities for all kinds of credit cards. With your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.